A house turns into a beautiful home after it is decorated. Interior design has changed from a side note to a valid part of the house building process. Good interiors ensure one comes home to a cozy, comfortable environment that can do wonders to one's everyday life. Here are a few pointers.
- Decide on an overall style and colour scheme. This will help when one decides on furnishings, furniture, wall colour etc. and ensures nothing clashes
- Mirrors are a great way to enhance the space one has. There are beautiful decorative mirrors available in the market that can make any room look and feel much bigger.
- Let your entire family share their ideas. Create rooms or nooks where every person in the family can feel at home.
- Go green. Plants and flowers are a great way to brighten up any room. Find out the plants that suit one's indoor and outdoor space and let nature do the rest.
- If one has small children, always keep in mind the growth spurts that come unexpectedly when buying important items such as beds and study tables.